Help us make Christmas a little brighter for some incredibly vulnerable kids around New Zealand.
Wesley Jones Law is collecting new, unwrapped Christmas presents for children in care throughout New Zealand.
Many children enter emergency service facilities during the Christmas period, and we would love your support. Sadly, the festive season is a peak time for child protection agencies that are faced daily with the reality and severity of child abuse, neglect, and crisis in our local communities.
The aim of this gift drive is to bring a little bit of sunshine and hope to New Zealand’s foster children (aged newborn-eighteen) in care this Christmas period.
How you can help
Donate unwrapped new gifts to the drop off point at Wesley Jones Laws or drop donations directly to Foster Hope Otago in Mosgiel.
- Toy cars and trucks
- Lego sets
- Snuggle Rug
- Beach bags, beach towels and jandals
- Jewellery for ages 7 – 18 or Jewellery making kits
- Jewellery Boxes or Make-up Bags – maybe with something in it like a bracelet, moisturiser, bath gel etc.
- Craft kits are useful for days that the children cannot go outside due to weather
- Balls – rugby, soccer etc. that they can kick around with other kids
- For kids aged 10-18, headphones
- For teenagers, toiletry sets